Saturday, November 19, 2011

What options exist in high school track and field?

I've been considering joining track and field, but I strongly dislike running. What other sports are available? Stuff like hurdles, discus...what else? Thanks.|||Uh, you could play golf.|||For throwing, the standard is shot put and discus... I think there may be some others. There's always high jump, long jump, triple jump, and my favorite, pole vault (I pole vaulted in high school and had a ton of fun with it). Hurdles are an option but that does involve running.|||Throwing Events:


shot put, discus, javelin, hammer


Jumping Events:


high jump, long jump, triple jump, hurdles





Other than these, everything else is running|||you can throw and jump. Thats basically it|||ITALIANO PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment