Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dream: Walking in a field of chest high yellow flowers?

In part of my dream last night I was walking through a field of chest high yellow flowers. I was walking to a car that was in the middle. I remember thinking how beautiful it was and I wanted to take some pictures. I got to the car and it had suitcases in it... I was looking for my camera but could not find it anywhere. It was like no one would believe me if I didn't talk a picture. I knew I wouldn't be able to describe the beauty... I had to take a picture.|||I'll have to do this in stages i'm afraid, hope thats ok.





Right, in dreams flowers generally mean a growing happiness.





The color yellow has both positive and negative connotations. If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. On the other hand, if the dream is an unpleasant one, then the color represents cowardice and sickness. You may have a fear or an inability to make a decision or take action. As a result, you are experiencing many setbacks





To see a suitcase in your dream, indicates that you are a very together person. You keep attitudes and behavior in check. Alternatively, it is symbolic of a much needed vacation or break. You need some changes in your life.





I couldn't interpret much about the taking pictures but the Car symbolises that your about to go to a new place in your life





I really hope this helps you x|||a field of chest high yellow flowers = desire, things you can't hardly reach


want to take some pictures = seeking evidence, seeking others to notice


got to the car and found no camera = lack of confidence, helplessness


No one would believe you if you didn't take a picture = feeling left out, lack of support





The dream may be about desire you have in reality. This dream is very general, but it does indicate something about your confidence level. You may be low in self confidence, you are seeking for others to trust you, to support you. This projection of high yellow flowers basically reflect low self confidence in you. Finding no camera also reflects the lack of support, and helplessness in you.





All those projections may point to some helplessness in your social life. Perhaps, lately you are feeling left out, lack of trust and that is why you had this dream vent out.

No comments:

Post a Comment