Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What are some jobs in the medical field that are in high demand ASIDE from an RN and a doctor?

I'm willing to do anything but those 2, especially nursing. It's not that I can't stand the work, it's what consists of nursing. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to handle the job itself, because I won't lie, I get "grossed" out easily with fluid substances from the body. I'm considering an ultra sound tech, but what are other options with a GOOD high paying salary?|||High demand medical jobs with good pay include radiology positions, especially areas like CT, MRI and Ultrasound. Respiratory Therapists is also usually high demand. Physical Therapist is very high demand and great pay, but takes at least a Master's degree.... but you can also obtain employment as a physical therapy assistant with a bachelor's degree. Surgical scrub technicians are fairly high demand, but pay scale would depend on the employer -- some pay a lot more than others...... and the training is usually vocational school training.





High demand jobs with lesser pay scales would include lab techs (phlebotomist), nursnig technicians or CNAs.

No comments:

Post a Comment