Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can someone please help me with questions about High School Track and Field?

I am a Junior in High School and am interested in going for the Track team at my school. Is this uncommon or weird that I'm a Junior and want to go for the team?





What should I be doing to condition myself for the tryouts?





How do I know if I can compete with the other runners on the team? How do I know that I can run at their level?





Thanks in advance!|||You don't know - and you won't until you try.


Start running now, everyday for more than half an hour.





Each day, try run farther and farther. It will be hard, if you haven't ran before, but with hard work comes results.|||uh id say work out at the gym make sure you can run a good distance without being otu of breath so shortyl

No comments:

Post a Comment